Montoursville Location:

4092 Lycoming Mall Dr
Montoursville, PA 17754
Phone: 570-546-4999
Fax: 570-546-3322
Toll-Free: 1-888-440-4099

Selinsgrove Location:

320 North Market Street
Selinsgrove, PA 17870
Phone: 570-374-7888
Fax: 570-374-7333
Toll-Free: 1-877-260-3822

Landlord/Rental Property Insurance

Cover Your Structure and Personal Property

Rental properties are important investments and often valuable sources of income. What would happen if the buildings you own were damaged? In addition, what if your personal property is destroyed?

Examples of Covered Losses*

  • Fire
  • Lightning
  • Smoke
  • Explosion
  • Wind and Hail
  • Damage by Vehicle

A landlord insurance policy can help protect landlords with smaller properties - from single-family homes up to four-family rental units.

Protect Against Liabilities

Provides protection against non auto liability claims brought by others for injury or property damage occurring on the insured premises.*

  • Injuries arising from conditions on property
  • Emergency First Aid

Landlord Insurance Coverage

In addition to property and liability coverage, a landlord insurance policy provides for special risks landlords may face like:*

  • Damage to your property
  • Damages you could be legally obligated to pay
  • Legal counsel and fees
  • Up to 12 months of lost rental income

Do Your Renters Have Insurance?

Your landlord insurance policy may not cover your tenants' personal property. You can help minimize your risks by checking to ensure that your tenants have the coverage they may need in case something happens within the residence. In addition to personal property, they might also be interested in coverage options for personal property, family liability, guest medical and additional living expenses.

Ask the Tillson Agency about Renters Insurance and other insurance options that they might want to consider.

Given the type of property you are insuring, potential risk issues and any additional coverage considerations, a Tillson Agent can help you design a policy with the protection you need.